Solution Dyed Nylon Carpet – Beaucastle
Inspired by the hand-crafted rooftops of renaissance French chateaus, Beaucastle promises raw beauty and earthy charm. The patterned textured loop pile creates a distinct uniform texture that won’t show tracks, making it an inspired selection for high traffic rooms. Made in Australia from durable solution dyed nylon, Beaucastle is stain resistant, fade resistant and perfect for family homes.
- Style: Multi Level Loop
- Fibre: Solution Dyed Nylon Carpet
- Yarn: 100% Solution Dyed Nylon
- Gauge: 25.2/10cm (5/32nd Gauge)
- Roll Width: 3.66m
- Thickness: 7.5 (+/- 1.0)mm
- Pattern Repeat: Not Applicable
- ACCS Rating: Residential Extra Heavy Duty – 5 Star, Contract Medium Duty – 2 Star
- Guarantee: 15 Year Premium Limited Residential Guarantee*
- Declare Certification: Declare Red List Free
- Accreditation: Manufactured under a quality, environmental and health and safety system certified and complying with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 by accredited certification bodies.
- Indoor Air Quality: Green Building Council Compliant for VOC emission rate limits
- Colours: 9
- Country of Manufacture: Australia
Please note: Due to colour variances from screen to screen and depending on your device screen settings, the product colours on your screen or device may appear differently than the actual products in person. Please ensure you visit your local Carpet Court store to view the actual product sample prior to purchase.
185 – Timber, 515 – Sandstone, 585 – Asteroid, 715 – Arctic Mist, 750 – Dolomite, 760 – Woodash, 780 – Sable, 790 – Eclipse, 795 – Galaxy