Solution Dyed Nylon Carpet – Marylebone
Marylebone is a divinely soft and durable carpet that can handle the demands of a busy family home. This soft solution dyed nylon carpet is finished in a delightfully thick cut pile style and is available in range of colours inspired by nature to compliment any interior. Marylebone brings luxury and enduring style into your home, delivering comfort and peace of mind with resistance to wear, stains, soiling and fading.
- Style: Cut Pile Twist
- Fibre: Solution Dyed Nylon Carpet
- Yarn: 100% Soft Solution Dyed Nylon
- Gauge: 39.4/10cm (1/10th Gauge)
- Roll Width: 3.66m
- Thickness: 17 (+/- 1.0)mm
- Pattern Repeat: Not Applicable
- ACCS Rating: Residential Extra Heavy Duty – 6 Star, Contract Medium Duty – 2 Star
- Guarantee: 15 Year Premium Limited Residential Guarantee*
- Declare Certification: Declare Red List Free
- Accreditation: Manufactured under a quality, environmental and health and safety system certified and complying with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 by accredited certification bodies.
- Indoor Air Quality: Green Building Council Compliant for VOC emission rate limits
- Colours: 9
- Country of Manufacture: Australia
Please note: Due to colour variances from screen to screen and depending on your device screen settings, the product colours on your screen or device may appear differently than the actual products in person. Please ensure you visit your local Carpet Court store to view the actual product sample prior to purchase.
182 – West End, 195 – Baker Street, 715 – Nottingham Place, 730 – Chandos House, 740 – Upper Wimpole, 750 – Cavendish Square, 760 – Fitzrovia, 780 – Tyburn, 795 – Wigmore Hall